Something 'usefull' to do while on the pc

mammikoura

Golden Master
long story short, I have a lot of time on my hands and I spend quite a lot of it infront of the computer. And well.. a lot of time I don't have anything to do.

So basically looking for something 'usefull' to do. Don't really care what it is, as long as it's either usefull for me or I can help someone else with it. Might be hard to understand what I'm looking for but I'll post a few examples of things that I've tried already.

coding - not my thing

mapping for bf2 - kind of alright, would definitely be able to help mod makers. But I lost my temper with the crap that is also known as bf2 editor and I lost all interest in doing anything that is related to that damned program.

3d modeling - it was pretty fun at times. Also usefull since just about every game/mod/etc needs a lot of models. But I lost interest in this one, don't really know why but it's not something that I can imagine doing for long perioids of time.

So what else is there to try out? Basically just looking for a way to spend my time doing something productive.

You could try going on my site lol, just kidding, but seriously, I could use some more active members :D

AutoCad maybe? Could design your Dream house, or a basic design for a house you might actually want to build sometime. I always say I'm going to do that, I know how to use CAD from school and work, but I still havent installed it at home yet, lol.

practice html or w/e and make a decent website?
following from that is photoshop work

AutoCad maybe? Could design your Dream house, or a basic design for a house you might actually want to build sometime. I always say I'm going to do that, I know how to use CAD from school and work, but I still havent installed it at home yet, lol.

hmm.. sounds interesting. I'll take a look, thanks!

get a heap of viruses and trojans and let them loose on your pc as practice to fix them :D

Back
Top Bottom