Status
Not open for further replies.
wow dreadfully mature , made his point and backed it up with a good reason why we should do what he suggests

i dont think the size of avatars makes any difference if you cba in either finding a custom avatar that fits or resizing one then an avatr obviously isnt that important to you

The fact of the matter isn't that we can't find an avatar that is 65x65, or that we're to lazy to resize them, its that we would like bigger avatars. David said before that he would compromise between 65x65 and 100x100 by going 85x85(or somewhere around there I think)

I don't really care either way. I'm glad we at least have custom avatars.
QFT!
thumbsup4kk.gif

I really don't see a need for bigger avatars.

My avatar was originally from a 1280x1024 image. It was simple enough to resize and animate it to fit the 65x65 limit that is used on most forums.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀

How about first having usernames that someone can understand? :p

The fact of the matter isn't that we can't find an avatar that is 65x65, or that we're to lazy to resize them, its that we would like bigger avatars. David said before that he would compromise between 65x65 and 100x100 by going 85x85(or somewhere around there I think)

QFT

Exactly my current avatar is resized. Its not like it takes that long maybe 30 seconds to do.

DJ Chris made a excellent point. Everyone's resolutions are going up and the avatars stay so small. There is so much extra space over there I don't see what the problem is.

Besides that you can't find a decent animated avatar that fits under 14.9KB without removing segments and basically ruining what you wanted in the process.

I'd like a nice animated one myself but after I've cropped and resized them and narrowed the slides into 14.9KB there isn't much point of it being animated anymore.

I mean look at this honestly. Here is the original size of 126X150 then below resized to fit @ 65X65. I couldn't even get that dimension do to the style of the picture so its only actually 54X64. Does the original size really take up to much space? Look at how much detail is lost.

Original
ZwischenablageOriginal.jpg

Resized
ZwischenablageResized.jpg

@ Brian_Fenner LMAO I like being confusing :)

100 x 100. seems to be the next best thing to 128 x 128, would stop people moaning, and you can get decent pics in that size

I think 65x65 are just fine, 100x100 would be good as well, but I am happy with what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom