is this computer worth it? ADVICE NEEDED

A disk drive? The rest is brilliant. You have chosen DDR3 RAM, so make sure if you buy another 2 gigs, that it runs at the same speeds and latencies. If you are running Vista, then you will notice the difference going from 2 to 4.

A disk drive? The rest is brilliant. You have chosen DDR3 RAM, so make sure if you buy another 2 gigs, that it runs at the same speeds and latencies. If you are running Vista, then you will notice the difference going from 2 to 4.

what about like usb ports and stuff

what about like usb ports and stuff

The specifications on the motherboard you selected says that it is equipped with 8 usb ports, more than enough I believe.

Are you going through with building it yourself though? If you aren't comfortable with something like that, you shouldn't have us force you to do it.

As for your list, if you're building this computer yourself, you still need an optical drive and an OS.

To address your query regarding memory, motherboards typically only have four slots available for RAM, I'm not sure if I'm interpreting your sentence correctly, but if you have 4x1GB sticks, that will be the maximum amount of RAM that it can take, with the number of slots being the only thing stopping you from adding more RAM. Upgrading RAM is easy enough though, should the time come that you think you need more RAM you could just swap in a 2x2GB set.

Hope that answers your questions to this point.

The specifications on the motherboard you selected says that it is equipped with 8 usb ports, more than enough I believe.

Are you going through with building it yourself though? If you aren't comfortable with something like that, you shouldn't have us force you to do it.

As for your list, if you're building this computer yourself, you still need an optical drive and an OS.

To address your query regarding memory, motherboards typically only have four slots available for RAM, I'm not sure if I'm interpreting your sentence correctly, but if you have 4x1GB sticks, that will be the maximum amount of RAM that it can take, with the number of slots being the only thing stopping you from adding more RAM. Upgrading RAM is easy enough though, should the time come that you think you need more RAM you could just swap in a 2x2GB set.

Hope that answers your questions to this point.

If my motherboard say it has 8 usb slots, how do i make them fit my tower? I want to go through with building my own because I can get way better shit for way cheaper, didn't realize how badass I could make a comptuer with 3000

its not that hard to build it. everything comes with instructions these days, so just follow them. any questions? = come here =)

Back
Top Bottom