Car Thread!

Random pics of my un-amazing car.

DEBADGE5-1.png

DEBADGE1-1.png

I would take the the viper I just love how it looks, a red the 93-99 pulled next to me looked real nice and had badass wide tires.

Stop dissin JDM euro-boy :p , dont try to mix ricer with JDM there two different things :D

Haha, I know that. Just playin' around. ;)

To meet the requirements for a Ricer, you have to have the following:

- FWD
- An ugly body kit
- Double decker spoiler
- Chrome taillights

You get bonus points for:

- Neon underglow
- Angel Eyes (BMW bite off)
- Nitrous

I would take the the viper I just love how it looks, a red the 93-99 pulled next to me looked real nice and had badass wide tires.

Stop dissin JDM euro-boy :p , dont try to mix ricer with JDM there two different things :D
I'm with you there about the viper. I love it's looks. But for me, I would get a GT40 if I could afford it... I'm a Ford fanboy all the way, lol.

Haha, I know that. Just playin' around. ;)

To meet the requirements for a Ricer, you have to have the following:

- FWD
- An ugly body kit
- Double decker spoiler
- Chrome taillights

You get bonus points for:

- Neon underglow
- Angel Eyes (BMW bite off)
- Nitrous

I have really started to think of a nitrous kit recently now that they discontinued the S/C that I wanted to put on. Probably couldn't run much more than a 50 though, 75 would be pushing it I think. :(

I certainly hope your observations aren't as bad as your reading. They were only 1/10th of a second off of each other! I'll keep proving my point over and over again because more and more comparison tests will come out. I love both cars, but fact is fact and I'll be posting as I find. ;)

I'm getting my facts from someone who actually dragraced the car in real life, at my local track in KY...

Yea i was there...and Yea i talked to the guy...

I have really started to think of a nitrous kit recently now that they discontinued the S/C that I wanted to put on. Probably couldn't run much more than a 50 though, 75 would be pushing it I think. :(

I wouldnt consider Nitrous rice, but oh well. I would get S/C if your into auto-X since it gives more low-end power thru the band.

Ill give an example of JDM vs Rice

JDM

IMG_5500.jpg

Rice

ricer_civic_2.jpg

ROFL I laugh at those who put big spoilers on a FWD car. Putting downforce at the wrong end...

:p

Back
Top Bottom