Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, isn't there 2 GT coming out? GTHD and that one? I'm confused. I want it but idk which one I get as I've heard of 2....

Ok,There is Gran Turismo HD Concept,Thats just a proof of concept demo thing,you can download that free on PSN.

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue is the equivalent of Gran turismo 3 (In Content) but way way better,here is a review i wrote.

McFeasts are back !!!!!!!

And what is that?

Gran Turismo HD was just a graphical refresh of Gran Turismo 4. Same cars and tracks, just updated graphics for the PS3.

Gran Turismo 5: Prologue is essentially a $40 demo with a bunch of cars and tracks that will be in the full version of Gran Turismo whenever Polyphony decides to release Gran Turismo 5 itself.

$40 for a demo, heh. They should have just made it a two parter game or something.

I spent today playing Army of two with a buddy. It was pretty fun.

Erm,Are you sure? Gran Turismo HD is really just a 1 track 10 car concept demo.

I never said it was of the whole game. It wasn't really a concept demo...what concept did they have to prove? That they can make a racing simulator?

I'm still undecided on whether or not to get Prologue. I desperately want a new racing game for PS3 but $40 seems a little steep for what is essentially just a demo of the upcoming game. :/

I never said it was of the whole game. It wasn't really a concept demo...what concept did they have to prove? That they can make a racing simulator?

You got me lol :D
I'm still undecided on whether or not to get Prologue. I desperately want a new racing game for PS3 but $40 seems a little steep for what is essentially just a demo of the upcoming game. :/

I Wouldnt call it a demo,its about the same size of Gran Turismo 3 when speaking about the content,but the gameplay is un matcheable.

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue is the equivalent of Gran turismo 3 (In Content) but way way better,here is a review i wrote.

Racing games... ones that try to be realistic.. eh I just cannot play them. They are absolutely no fun at all.

For me, fun games are burn out, revolt, rollcage, mario kart, F-Zero, ballistics, powerslide.. few others i can't think of..

yeah pretty much all the unrealistic ones heh.

Racing games... ones that try to be realistic.. eh I just cannot play them. They are absolutely no fun at all.

For me, fun games are burn out, revolt, rollcage, mario kart, F-Zero, ballistics, powerslide.. few others i can't think of..

yeah pretty much all the unrealistic ones heh.

Yeah...you have to be somewhat of a petrolhead to really enjoy games like Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom