Jesus isn't in right now, please leave a message...

Made the 5 O'Clock news here... Police were saying that they are thinking of charging the parents with wrongful death.

I passed through that town on my way to a family friend's house in mid February... the only coffee house I saw was about half a mile from a doctor's office.... I'm wondering if that was their coffeshop. It's not like they didn't have the means to get her to a doctor or something...

they should get them with that and child neglect. If you are gonna make your child suffer because you think you are above medicine, then you deserve to be locked up. I'm all for not taking medicine if you don't need it (I haven't taken any OTC meds in a year or two) but I'm on 3 or 4 prescription drugs now, and have about 20 million other prescriptions for stuff that I take daily to help me survive.... Its the only way... not prayer.

I'm sure the parents didn't have bad intentions, but they should have taken her to the hospitable. It really sucks that something like this has to happen when it can be treated.

That really is stupid. Yes, if you have Faith in God, and pray, He will answer your prayers, but it's not always the way you want it to be. And to put her healing in only prayer...doesn't usually work that way. I believe, if it was God's will, he would heal the girl, but it's not likely. Going to the doctor is not a sin, and should be done if you have a condition like that. Then you can pray the doctors have the knowledge and she gets healed through the doctor's help.

Alot of people have the misconception that God is some sort of Genie and he's here at our disposal to grant out any wishes that we ask of him, But it doesn't work that way. Why didn't God grant the wishes to the millions that prayed when Jesus was being nailed to the cross and killed? I couldn't imagine that.
Very well said. God doesn't grant every wish we want. He will answer your prayers, but in His time and His way.

I'm an atheist. So I just see a couple of stupid ass parents that could have saved their child... if not for their delusional stupidity.

I don't care what any of you who may be religious say, there is no excuse for this. Pure stupidity.

So, god does not heal the girl because he is lazy this day? Or was the girl not worthy of saving?

In conclusion, god does not exist, or is sadistic.

I think you meant to say, In Conclusion, It's MY opinion God does not exist, or is sadistic.

That's your opinion and below is Mikes, But like anything else, Opinions are like A**holes, Everyone has one.

I'm an atheist. So I just see a couple of stupid ass parents that could have saved their child... if not for their delusional stupidity.

I don't care what any of you who may be religious say, there is no excuse for this. Pure stupidity.

Religion aside or not aside, I agree whole heartedly with you Mike, These parents were stupid in my eyes. Just like all the other people in the world who feel they're healing remedies will work and they don't want ANY liquid or blood pumped into their kids bodies unless it came from their body. Or the ones who believe God will miraculously heal their family member.

As a Christian I've learned not to Judge. Just like I'm not going to judge Chris, Mike, and anyone else who disagrees with someone elses beliefs in God, Faith and religion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, But unfortunately there are some that feel the need to lash out at others for their particular beliefs because they don't get the answers to the most extremely complex of questions that arise when it comes to God.

In my eyes, These parents were ones who wanted God to live for them rather than them living for God and his will.

/rant off

it was that girls time to go... couldent of been stopped.

and how would you ever come to that conclusion? That's like accidentally cutting yourself and allowing yourself to bleed to death because you believe it's your time to go when you could have easily gone to the hospital and have yourself stitched up to continue living life. Are you saying seeking medical attention is cheating death?

Back
Top Bottom