World Of Warcraft Thread!!!

Getting a little demanding there, Delux, we don't really have to post up a pic if we don't wanna. But I wanna, so here is my main character:

WoWScrnShot_032708_211508.jpg

FlightSimBoy- Lvl 33 (Almost 34) Undead Mage on the Arthas PvP Realm. I am frost spec, and a tailor and enchanter.

Yes, as you can see, I use quite a few mods, but not as much as some people I have seen.

sorry lmao,ill change that i didnt mean to be, i just want to let everyone show off your hard worked character:cool: i use mods aswell, but they dont seem to be working after the new patch 2.4 i think im not sure:eek:

also, what mods do you use, i use quest helper and some warrior mods, and i think i still have a framerate one to

Hit up the WoW Interface addon survival guide and see if the addons you use have been updated yet: http://www.wowinterface.com/survivalguide.php

Some of the addons I use were updated before 2.4 was even live, so that was a plus. TitanPanel was horridly bugged for awhile though.

BTW, if you don't already, you should use a mod called QuestHelper. If you don't, it basically tells you where to go when you are questing. It really streamlines the quest process.

hahaha, i had written that i use quest help lmao, also what is titanpanel, and one more thing, what server do you play on?

Lol, look underneath my screeny to see my info..

TitanPanel is that bar you see at the top of my screen. It makes seeing things a little easier. It displays info like free bag space, FPS and latency, gold, armor and inventory damage and so on. Its a good addon. It even has a fairly accurate timer that tells you when to expect to reach the next level.

Lol, look underneath my screeny to see my info..

TitanPanel is that bar you see at the top of my screen. It makes seeing things a little easier. It displays info like free bag space, FPS and latency, gold, armor and inventory damage and so on. Its a good addon. It even has a fairly accurate timer that tells you when to expect to reach the next level.

lmao i need to get that, i have like 10 different mods to get all of that:rolleyes:

@thelastwolf

your guy looks freaken animal lmao, looks like your about to tear the monster behind you a new one LOL

Back
Top Bottom