help me decide plz

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
ok, so, i need help deciding something

im saving up some money for somethin new, and big, and hopefully get it around the time of my 19th bday ( April 12 w00t!)

im also saving for a downpayment for a new car, so i can only choose one thing

pick what you would buy

Depends on how much money you are wanting to spend.

Honestly, you couldn't go wrong with saving more for the down payment because you may be able to get the car a lot faster than initially planned. You never know what might happen, the minimum down payment might increase in the near future, so I would say save it up.

If you are most definitely sure you don't want to do that, I would say get a 360. Theres some great games for it like COD4 and Halo 3. Gears of War is also pretty fun on the XBOX even though its cross platform now.

I'd save the money. Although I like to live without worrying about the future I have to admit that saving money is always a good thing.

A car is more important then a PS3.

well that depends. If you really need the car then sure. But if you don't really need it then it's just going to be a pain in the ass. Sure it's nice to have one and you will definitely use it once in a while. But if you don't really need it then it's best not to get it since insurance etc costs quite a lot.

Take me for example. I pay about 600e/year for insurance and about 100e/year taxes. So that's already about 700e/year, that should be roughly $1050. Plus fuel, and with todays prices that is a lot. (I pay about 1.42e per litre) If I didn't need the car for work I wouldn't want to have it.

Don't know about the insurance prices in the usa, but I've heard that what I pay is very little compared to what people in Britain pay.

save for a car

Agreed. A car can also get you more money by driving to better jobs, etc etc. I would also suggest the car because a good credit score is HUGE. So granted you get approved and finance a car, Your helping yourself out presently as well as immensely many years down the road when you want to purchase a house, etc etc.

Think smart.

I wish I did. I just did it later than sooner, and I regret it.

ya, u guys are right, ill use my bday money 4 a camera, and any money i save for the car

Back
Top Bottom