Moderator Required - Plus Members WIN $100/£50 - Direct to Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinGH

Baseband Member
Hi

Ive finally got my forum up and running at http://www.computalkz.co.uk I'm looking for one more moderator to help with the running of the site and you could be the one! You don't need to know loads about computing, although basic knowledge is required. I have a moderator In NewZeland who is keeping an eye on things in the Night so really I need someone who can moderate in the day or evening.

I also need more member and as an incentive I'm offering the following as a prize. Winner(s) will be chosen at random on Friday 28th March 2008 @ 1.00pm GMT

1st Prize $100/£50 - Paid Direct into Paypal account!
2nd Prize Wireless Tablet with Pen and Mouse
3rd Prize Free Web Hosting & Domain for 2 Years

All you have to do for a chance to win is signup to the forum before Friday and you could well be in with a chance of winning these great prizes. This is not a scam! and all prizes are genuine and must go!!

The only rule to this is, You must post in the "Announcements" "Who are you" category and introduce yourself. If you merely just sign up you will not be entered!

Registration takes about 1min so what are you waiting for! Win something for doing virtually nothing!

what happened? i was meant to do your theme last week but you changed the forum! i made a theme especially for you :(

oh well.. i will go waste some time outside

I did email you many times but never got a reply. Maybe I sent it to the wrong address or something, but because I heard nothing I assumed you were unable to do it.

ill help mod if needed. done it heaps of times, even been an admin before, and ive been here long enough. so let me know if you need help :)

I did email you many times but never got a reply. Maybe I sent it to the wrong address or something, but because I heard nothing I assumed you were unable to do it.

I can help you out the best I can, I just joined if you need a mod I am here. PM me if you interested.

its ok.. but i have the theme ready and waiting! so if you still want it.. i can set up..

- Your Custom phpbb3 Theme
- My Article Mod
- I Will FULLY Mod Your Board
- I Will Help Moderate It

and if people are wondering why i am doing this for free.. its because i have some money i need to spend.. im willing to spend a bit on this guy to help him :)

my email has changed.. admin [at] broadcastingworld.net
:)

tried to go have a look but it wouldn't even load lol
after about 5 mins it came up with this message

Server Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unavailable, please try later.

LOL good old free webspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom