Dual Core Problem

extendcradle

In Runtime
My nephew has an intel 3.0 dual core processor with asus P5VDC motherboard and 2 GB RAM...

As his curiousness strikes, he suddenly alter BIOS setup (as what he said) and voila, it only serves as single core processor. And now he doesn't know what steps did he do and he want it back to become dual core.... Hope you help me regarding this. Thanks peepz :)

Reset the cmos jumper, that will return all bios settings to default which should solve the problem. Your m/board manual will have the location of the jumper on the board and a description of what to do. If you do not have a copy of the manual you can d/load one from the Asus website.

What settings did he modified?

And now he doesn't know what steps did he do and he want it back to become dual core....
;)

Thanks idol true folder. :) I will find his manual and try to do some stuff like that.

Reset the cmos jumper, that will return all bios settings to default which should solve the problem. Your m/board manual will have the location of the jumper on the board and a description of what to do. If you do not have a copy of the manual you can d/load one from the Asus website.

;)

there is a little jumper in every mobo in tiny print next to it is something like :

CMOS

BIOS

etc.

just move the jumper ti the other 2/3 turn it on adn then when your done just move it back on the other one man.

there is a little jumper in every mobo in tiny print next to it is something like :

CMOS

BIOS

etc.

just move the jumper ti the other 2/3 turn it on adn then when your done just move it back on the other one man.

Nah. Take out the battery and the bios will scale back to factory defualt.

thats basically what i just said, the jumpers make it so you don't have to remove the battery it will do the same ewxact thing.

Back
Top Bottom