So, here I am in Utah

superman22x

Golden Master
With 3 different wifi spots available at our cabin! One supplied by the cabin, lol. So now I can go online while on vacation on my mom's pos laptop! It's pretty exciting.
We flew into Vegas awhile ago, and drove for about 4 hours, and we are staying in a little town called kanab, UT. And surprisingly, I have full signel on my cell too, lol.

Nice. But honestly man. Do you really want to spend your vacation in front of a screen? Go enjoy what it has to offer. You don't want to be regretting it later. =]

Well yeah, but there really isnt a whole lot to do here when we are at the cabin. I just wanna rent some ATVs for a day or something, but idk if that will happen.

Go pack your laptop away. Then get out and smell the fresh air. David said it right. Most places have wifi or some type of internet connection. But that isn't the point of vacation.

Only the evenings when mom is making dinner, and Dad is buying beer, lol. Like right now.

So, today, we went to bryce canyon, got some pictures, took a hike, it was fun. And reserved some ATVs for thursday!!

You're not going to be out every waking moment on vacation...
I'm buying an Asus EEE PC for a cruise I'm going on in a couple weeks, there's WiFi on the cruise. Obviously I'll be spending most of my time out by the pools and such, but the first day or so it's going to be cold and at night I might wanna just watch a movie before I go to bed...

Back
Top Bottom