Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, so much for my kid's Razer Copperhead mouse. The left mouse button died after less than a year, so I contacted customer service. After all is said and done, no RMA for me because I can't produce the receipt. If I had known it was going to die so quickly, I would have kept it in a safe place. Now I have a $60 paper weight. :rolleyes:

Bummer. I guess you got the lemon mouse. :p

I've had my Diamondback for well over a year now...still works wonderfully. Razer makes such great mice...though they are a bit expensive...

My Copperhead died too. My fault though, I must have dropped it over five times from it hooking on my shoulder when I go under my desk to work on my computer. I love my Lachesis though. I got my dad a G9 for his build, and it's really comfortable, but it tracks too far above the surface when you lift if off the desk.

Just when I wanted to go south for the day, it snows. It's clearing today but the roads suck. Damn snow that can't come down when school is open but instead on weekends and holidays. :D

Watching England football team playing, new manager same old story, losing and playing crap:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom