Cool comupter tricks

ace777

Fully Optimized
k so i read this magazine that had alot of cool obvious, and some not that you could do to your computer to customize,quicken, or just look col while doing it like

defrag (obvious)
msconfig startup disable all startup features
partitioning (more than i knew)
and some stuff on programs microsoft puts on there pcs (available to everyone that shaves like 5 secs of of load time, anyone else have any little tips for cool stuff like this

AND FOR SOME THING OF TOPIC:

this is for all the mods that repeatedly pm or poost me up until yesterday i didn't realize DOUBLE posting was agains't the rules since then there have onlyt been one more byt mistake,so I have appologized already and please don't ban or keep harrassing me about this crap, its done,Sorry.:D

oh and btw i bout the new psp slim the silver one will pandoras battery work for that or am i just out f luck on this one.

Is the title of the magazine "Computers tricks for n00bs?":D

not a noob dude, i porbabl know more then you...

i knew all of this prior to the magazine i was asking if there was anything more you can do thats fun like that.
Im trying to max my boot speed to under like 15 secs.

You could get a second indentical HDD and do a RAID 0 setup. This way data is written and read from two drives at the same time making things a lot faster.

cool,i didn't want to sound like a noob (or a jerk)im just really trying something new for a change here.

You could get a second indentical HDD and do a RAID 0 setup. This way data is written and read from two drives at the same time making things a lot faster.

thats pretty cool, i am a noob, so i haven't heard of that. you have a link to somewhere explaining that in detail and how it works???

I know you can use Command Prompt as a messenger. Idk how interesting you think that'd be. Unfortunately I don't have enough control over it to tell you exactly how to do it. I just know about it.

Back
Top Bottom