This world

thats horrible.

but unfortunetly, im not surprised, stuff like that happens here too in South Florida

Has really gone to hell. I was out doing some running around and driving conditions were great, or so I thought. I was coming down a slight decline of a street and traffic was almost at a standstill and I couldn't figure out, Nor see ahead to see what was causing it. I would wager there were about 20 cars ahead of me, 2 lanes, Me being in the right lane. As I got closer to the intersection I saw an older man, Mid 40's laying on the ground next to a few large bags of his, as well as his now folded up wheelchair, which were partially blocking the right lane so people were swerving to avoid him. I was FUMING Hot Pissed that noone even thought to pull over and help this man out. Well I did, As well as piss off everyone behind me because I thought it would be appropriate to block the lane. As I assisted the guy, What tore me up even more is the fact that this man couldn't get up if he wanted to after the impact as well as his current health and weight conditions, So he would of just layed there. From the looks of it, His wheelchair got too much downhill speed and momentum and he didn't have any time to react to the pothole that lied in his path, So he ate it pretty good. Had a concussion and cut to his forehead. Long story short, I loaded all his stuff into my truck and drove him to Memorial a few miles away.

I pray to God that I never get hurt or need someones assistance, Because it seems like all those people are gone.
Geez...thats terrible. I can't believe that many people would just drive right by a man laying in the street! They could see that he was obviously disabled as they were swerving around his wheelchair.

I'm glad you blocked the street while you helped him, I would have too. I'll bet none of the people behind you would have stopped either.

But you know, in this world people don't care about other people anymore. Most people are in such a hurry these days that they feel they don't have time to stop and help someone out, in this world of fast food, microwave popcorn and minute rice.

Has really gone to hell. I was out doing some running around and driving conditions were great, or so I thought. I was coming down a slight decline of a street and traffic was almost at a standstill and I couldn't figure out, Nor see ahead to see what was causing it. I would wager there were about 20 cars ahead of me, 2 lanes, Me being in the right lane. As I got closer to the intersection I saw an older man, Mid 40's laying on the ground next to a few large bags of his, as well as his now folded up wheelchair, which were partially blocking the right lane so people were swerving to avoid him. I was FUMING Hot Pissed that noone even thought to pull over and help this man out. Well I did, As well as piss off everyone behind me because I thought it would be appropriate to block the lane. As I assisted the guy, What tore me up even more is the fact that this man couldn't get up if he wanted to after the impact as well as his current health and weight conditions, So he would of just layed there. From the looks of it, His wheelchair got too much downhill speed and momentum and he didn't have any time to react to the pothole that lied in his path, So he ate it pretty good. Had a concussion and cut to his forehead. Long story short, I loaded all his stuff into my truck and drove him to Memorial a few miles away.

I pray to God that I never get hurt or need someones assistance, Because it seems like all those people are gone.

+1

Dude we need people like you running around in this world. If everyone was like you maybe world peace could be achieved.

+1

I try and help people like this, who are in need of genuine help, becuase there is not enough nice people. I saw a guy who crashed his car when I was on my bike the other day into some idiot in his 40's who was doing 60 in a 30 and swerved to avoid something.. I made sure he was all right and called the cops.

Back
Top Bottom