help me!

Re: Helllpppp!!!!!

My bad, missed that.

Happens to me all the time ;)

Is it just me, or are the problems in more demanding games? MSFS 10 is demanding but a 8500 should run it. I'm starting to wonder about RAM. Would you be able to run memtest on it?

wow im glad so many of you replied.

When the game freezes its just frozen there no way to go back to the desktop.
I'll see what i can do for now and I'll update you guys.

thx =)

ok guys the temp of my gpu is 50-55 degrees celsius. Is that good or bad?

system: 31889RPM
nForce: 675RPM
Aux2: 19RPM

what are these? lol

Well first get rid of Flight Simulator. They should stop making them unless your computer can hold like a 10gig game. That game is a major reason why my computer is still slow. But It never freezed up when I played it.

Yeah, and like... you should totally format your hard drive because you know, those funky valuable word docs really slow down your computer! And what is this custom hardware? Throw it out right now, it has viruses on it and get yourself a respectful Dell. Next thing I know you will be talking about hacking into Linuxes super secret modular hydrobase.

Wow Bobby... :rolleyes:

ok guys the temp of my gpu is 50-55 degrees celsius. Is that good or bad?

system: 31889RPM
nForce: 675RPM
Aux2: 19RPM

what are these? lol

Those are the speeds of the fans. RPM= revolutions per minute I believe.

50-55 is well within the correct range of gpu temps.

I still say that the problem is with your drivers. If you can't determine whether they are up to do and really want us to find the problem, run dxdiag then save all the info and put it up here in a code box.

To run dxdiag in vista, just open up the start menu, type in dxdiag in the search bar and click on the thing that it finds. You can also go to Run->dxidag.

For XP, I believe you just Run-> dxdiag as well.

Post up the info here if you can't determine whether your drivers are out of date.

heres the dxdiag thing

Time of this report: 3/25/2008, 01:11:26
Machine name: USER-3BAC87EBDC
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: BIOS Date: 01/11/08 Ver: 08.00.14
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Page File: 552MB used, 3387MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

Back
Top Bottom