Corair 520HX or 620HX

The 520 wall will suit you fine. PSU's aren't something to skimp out on, and Corsair makes good PSU's.

I agree, the Corsair 520HX will be plenty for your needs. It provides a total of 54A on the 12V rails which is more than enough to power your system with an 8800GTS. :D

yea i was just thinking for the price maybe the 620hx would be the better buy. hmm

I say the 620, I have that psu in 3 of my computers and I love it. plus if you want to be able to use the future gpu's the 620w will help you out.

sorry to sort of steal your thread vitaminx

but what do you think will be better for my rig .
i am taking back my coolermaster 650 eXtreme power , because they never said that it was eXtremely noisy.

i like the look of the 620 because it is modular , but is the 520 enough for me???

I heard cooler master PSUs were eXtremely rubbish. I think the HX520W is enough for you. But I found that upgrading from my Hiper type-M 530W to my new PSU brought better stability. You could get something from the Thermaltake Toughpower/Xclio Greatpower range (they are made by the same manufacturer) I have one and I'm very happy with it.

I just bought the 620HX for future proofing so to speak. Hoping this rig will last a while. and hey the more power the better. anythings better then this cheap stock power supply that sounds like a jet taking off 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom