Car Thread!

lol they did a 7000rpm clutch dump to get those figures, but still counts.

Most of their tests are done with clutch drops, not as high as the RX8, but yet they still get dropped at an equivalent RPM drop to their redline.

Why do you think I put the ACT Flywheel, Pressure Plate and Clutch in my RX8. LMAO :D

Wanna talk about how teh GTR is teh most awesome car coming out. Aka "Porsche Killer" That thing is pure sex in every way.

nissan.skyline.gtr.group.jpg

haha how much difference does that act flywheel make? rev alot faster?

also, darknight, in the car and driver test the rx8 beat the mustang.

haha how much difference does that act flywheel make? rev alot faster?

also, darknight, in the car and driver test the rx8 beat the mustang.

Slightly.... But I purchased the whole ACT setup for the harder driving I put my car through. :D

Wanna talk about how teh GTR is teh most awesome car coming out. Aka "Porsche Killer" That thing is pure sex in every way.

nissan.skyline.gtr.group.jpg

The GTR is a very nice car, but the C6 Z06 Beats it down :D .....

But i have seen the New GTR in real life and it is badass, i like it alot.. it has so much technology wrapped up in it..

The GTR is a very nice car, but the C6 Z06 Beats it down :D .....

But i have seen the New GTR in real life and it is badass, i like it alot.. it has so much technology wrapped up in it..

I beg to differ "Car and Driver recorded a 0-60 mph time of 3.6 seconds in their March 2007 comparison test" for the Z06.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Corvette_C6
While in a test the GTR made 3.3 in 0-60 while nissan Claimed 3.5. Dont get me started on the track with the Attesa system. :D im telling you this car is teh bomb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDoJdQXmwu8&feature=related

And most of those other cars are also plenty more expensive and have 2 or 3 times the HP. So why wouldn't they be faster? :confused:

thats what i was trying to say... was just posting that cause of all the crap that was being said about the rx-8 being able to beat those cars..

though the atom is cheaper than a 911GT3 by a hell of alot, and can beat the GT3's 0-100-0 dry time in the wet..

anyone seen the monaro? one of the ladies at work has one of these, and they are a monster...

VauxhallMonaroVXR500.jpg

thats what i was trying to say... was just posting that cause of all the crap that was being said about the rx-8 being able to beat those cars..

though the atom is cheaper than a 911GT3 by a hell of alot, and can beat the GT3's 0-100-0 dry time in the wet..

anyone seen the monaro? one of the ladies at work has one of these, and they are a monster...

VauxhallMonaroVXR500.jpg

Did you know here in america was rebadged as the new "Pontiac GTO"
image003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom