Car Thread!

Dude, you think the RX-8 can beat like any car. And I am not a fanyboy, I might be a little. But if there is any car I love the most it is Either the Mustang GT, 1969 road runner, the RX-8 is a nice car and one of my favorites. But I will let you defend it I wont defend it anymore! Unless its obvious.

no i don't think the rx8 can beat any car. stock its not fast at all, runs 14.5's. with a turbo setup pushing like 8.5 psi its pretty quick, about low 13's.

i say with a 20b its pretty quick, with fi.

Well every car I mention to you.

Audi R8
Corvette C6
Corvette ZO6
Nissan 350Z
Mustang GT
Golf GTI
1969 Road Runner
BMW M4
BMW M5
BMW M6

and they will all beat it stock

like i said, 20b with fi. has a fair chance.

im not a fanboy, just an enthusiast or however you spell it

no. when you defend something no matter what. even if your wrong, you just be ignorant and defend it, and can't see its flaws.

Oh The flaws in the 2009 is that they ruined the back light and the front looks horrible. But yea every car has them.

ok? but you arguing about the focus gets you no where. just leave it at is. i like the rx8 better, yes of course, but i'm not going to pull false facts outta my rear end and talk like i know.

the only come back you have is drop a three rotor in it. okay....thats like a 20,000 dollar project and requires a whole change to everything. if you drop 20k into a focus i think it will be fast too.

Back
Top Bottom