Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very warm here today for Autumn, bring on winter, cant wait.

Ha I will gladly give you our winter, I only wish we could change the weather. You probably are sick of the warm down there in Australia. Come up here to the New England area of the states and taste snow for once. It is great! Hey stop by Galloway Township NJ and give me a visit lol.

It is a very beautiful sight. Seriously take a break and go on a vacation during December. Your in you mid 40`s and I know everyone in their 40`s needs a break. America is a very Beautiful country! You need to see her one day!

Seriously take a break and go on a vacation during December. Your in you mid 40`s and I know everyone in their 40`s needs a break.
Are you serious? You have no idea what you are talking about mate, you have no idea what I do or have done mate, I suggest you don't give advice about what you don't know about.

Yeah bob, I'm gonna have to agree with T-Man.

I don't have much appreciation for snow.
It makes it cold, the roads get slick, and going places becomes a complete pain in the ass.

Rain on the other hand I appreciate.

Then your like my brother He loves the rain. He walks to WAWA in shorts and a T-shirt when it rains. Like I said Academically smart and Common sense hes an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom