car thread?

anyway back to the subject.I agree with celegorm and TMan 1 gallery for all topics is fine IMO. There will never be a correct spot for a gallery as if it is in the soial lounge and has pc galleries in it then people will say it shoulkd be in pc forum etc. I think a gallery in each forum would get confusing.

{Edit} Double Post is result of thread cleaning, and is not Lowndsey's doing.

Wow!! I think the forum is fine. I don't see why all of a sudden the Car Thread being where it has been for some time now, doesn't fit there anymore. I don't see a problem with the forum at the moment, I think each and every one of us should sit back and be grateful David even keeps a forum around for us,...While others Pipe down.

Yea we take advantage of things we are lucky he doesn't ban us all for fun:)
Nah he wouldnt do that.

I couldn't agree with that more AmericanSensei...seems too many just want want want want. What happened to coming to a forum for conversation.

can agree but it seems like most mods move a thread when its made, wh wasn't this one moved first off?

its also a social beecause its not computer related, lol wow this is a tricky one isn't it? Maybe well make a area of the threads just for cars (sseriously) i mean look at the hits and posts on that one thread!

Wow!! I think the forum is fine. I don't see why all of a sudden the Car Thread being where it has been for some time now, doesn't fit there anymore. I don't see a problem with the forum at the moment, I think each and every one of us should sit back and be grateful David even keeps a forum around for us,...While others Pipe down.

Yea we take advantage of things we are lucky he doesn't ban us all for fun:)
Nah he wouldnt do that.

I couldn't agree with that more AmericanSensei...seems too many just want want want want. What happened to coming to a forum for conversation.
David has definitely done more for the forums recently and I think the thread is fine where it is, but in the end it's the members that make up a forum and without the members, this forum wouldn't exist so I think it's a two-way thing. We should be grateful that David runs a forum without too many intrusive advertisements and David should be thankful of the moderators and members that keep this place going.

This forum is called the suggestions forum. It seems as if all suggestions are automatically turned down by some members, stating that we should be grateful for what we already have and not "complain" about anything else. While I agree with that somewhat, this remains a suggestions forum and if no suggestions were to be considered at all because we "have enough", why not lock the entire forum, restricting members from posting there?

Back
Top Bottom