Need A Little Help.

Swift34

Solid State Member
Hi, Im new and I apoligize if this is in the wrong section.
My brother last month brought a computer home from school that was givin to him by the consdodiant, today for the first time we plugged it in to try it out and we got stuck at the login screen my brother tryed his school user and pass login info but that did not work, Also it's not windows login its Novell Client 4.91 SP3 for windows how do we login Ive been at this computer for hours now Ive tried those F2, Alt delete things and that doesnt work. BTW, I dont know nothing about computers Im a noob when it comes to that. Is there a way to get in without knowing the user and pass, Or is the computer useless?
Thanks in advance!

my friend knew a way that could get you pass the the login screen but i don't know what he did.
you could format the hard drive and install windows again.

hey i'm having trouble of my own
i can't find where to start a new forum lol
if ur a noob
i must be dumber lol

Not to hi-jack this thread, but what do u mean by start a new forum. do u want to set up and run an entire forum on like a server, and stuff. I would recommend doing a search on google. There are a lot of website out there that can help you if that is what you are looking for.

i think he means thread, and this is illegal there is something called EAD commander that bypasses the whole login screen but its ILLEGAL if its not your pc so be very carefull...

Hi, Im new and I apoligize if this is in the wrong section.
My brother last month brought a computer home from school that was givin to him by the consdodiant, today for the first time we plugged it in to try it out and we got stuck at the login screen my brother tryed his school user and pass login info but that did not work, Also it's not windows login its Novell Client 4.91 SP3 for windows how do we login Ive been at this computer for hours now Ive tried those F2, Alt delete things and that doesnt work. BTW, I dont know nothing about computers Im a noob when it comes to that. Is there a way to get in without knowing the user and pass, Or is the computer useless?
Thanks in advance!

Cant you just call up your brother and ask for the Pass word.

Oh sorry about that I have a habit of reading the first post and posting, and thanks for finally calling me DN!

Back
Top Bottom