car thread?

nope. I have more exciting things to do. Celegorm is online ask him if it has ever been brought up. You might believe him cause you won't believe me no matter what I say about it.

its fine where is is, no one really cares where its at if every one already knows where its at...

I also think the Gallery if fine where it is, after all it is a gallery for cases, graphics cards, and workstations. Maybe you should ask for permission to make a sticky in the Lounge for car pictures and discussion.

Yea that is true. I just usually use it for the car thread. I dont know it kind of is stupid because there is a lot on this forum that could be moved. But Some of it moved would be hard to get used to. Just a thought.

I also think the Gallery if fine where it is, after all it is a gallery for cases, graphics cards, and workstations. Maybe you should ask for permission to make a sticky in the Lounge for car pictures and discussion.

That's what I think too. Cars just got thrown in since it's all pictures and that's what that subforum was.

Back
Top Bottom