hellooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a chatroom in here lol. i go for 5 mins and it spirals out control haha ...

i know, but this thread is becoming a chatroom. i dont want another thread to be locked for no real reason

Yea your right. Thanks T-MAN and Lowndsey I dont feel like waiting to send more PM`s so I am just saying it here!

Yea Worship sorry to keep this subject up, but I have nothing against them as a person or a member. I just hate when people call me by my old name. If it was still Dudemcbob0876 I wouldnt mind it. I got a cool nickname for Lowndsey and T-MAN to call me is DN. Dark Night lol.

^No just pointing out that you guys are the reason I flip out calling me BOB, just call me by my new name and were good.

I would really call you that, but.. I have to say... that is about the stupidest screen name I have seen. I think you forgot a 'k' bro.

Yea your right. Thanks T-MAN and Lowndsey I dont feel like waiting to send more PM`s so I am just saying it here!

Well, why don't you go outside for the five minutes? Get some fresh air, it should clean up your confusion about your name.

If you fellas don't chill out, I have no problem locking this... and I know that it is unfair 'cause I was in on it blah, blah.

DarkNight If I may make a suggestion. Yes, You did have a bad past, You spammed this forum, You made countless pointless threads merely for post counts, and even went as far as admitting that's exactly what all your posts were for.

I see too often that your attacking other people for bringing up your past, But the more I monitor your posts, You more often than not, Call yourself out. You still make the occasional comment about 1300 posts!!! 1500 Posts!!! 1600 Posts!! You also identified yourself as DudeMcBob when you had a new Username created, when you should keep that one in the bag, You make comments about your past.

I think alot of people on here know about your past partly due to the comments you make yourself, Not from others calling you out which is a common misjudgement you make.

I take my hat off to you for cleaning up your act, I can honestly say I am proud of you for that. Do your part and not discuss it anymore, and when arguments arise whether it be for your past or whatever else, Learn to just be the bigger man and walk away from it.

I can't tell you how many times people flame me, Negative Rep me, Make harsh attacks towards me, But you'll notice, I rarely reply to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom