hellooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I mean before I got banned. One reason I changed my name to Dark Night is so people forget my bad past and look to the future...
That's what I was trying to point out to T-MAN and Lowndsey.

we really need a program for all the useless members, the 2 time posters its taking up space and is pointless for the site.

wow you guys commented on me and Tman hijacking shimmy's welcome thread............

Yea Worship sorry to keep this subject up, but I have nothing against them as a person or a member. I just hate when people call me by my old name. If it was still Dudemcbob0876 I wouldnt mind it. I got a cool nickname for Lowndsey and T-MAN to call me is DN. Dark Night lol.

^No just pointing out that you guys are the reason I flip out calling me BOB, just call me by my new name and were good.

No your right we need to end this convo lets just take it to PM`s. This argument is making the forum look bad.

I think they only call you bob because you dont like it. Which is pretty immature in my eyes. And it's just plain childish, so he has every right to tell you to stop, it's just a welcome thread, and we all welcomed the person already too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom