what do you miss....

Oregon Trail computer game (It was the coolest game I've ever played in school)
Old school Macs in the computer lab
Playing outside all day
Saturday morning cartoons
The development of the Internet and the Information Age

I miss the lack of facial and body hair, and the simplicity of having no romantic desires towards anyone.

-Less responsibility when I was younger.

-Not paying for gas...

-Not having to go to work

-Carefree mostly, when $100 was a lot of money, lol

But then, there are the cons to being younger..

-Less freedom

-Little to no income

One of many things I would change if I could go back is to manage my money better. I used to spend as soon as I got money for whatever. I've changed now and have saved $3300 or so for a newer car, but I could probably have more saved with better habits. I didn't save my change either I don't think. I just changed in $38 in change this week from all my change I saved since the summer. You really don't think change will get you much money, but it does...at least fill up your gas tank once and then some... :p

not having to shave.
being able to act the way i want and people saying "darn kids"
no bills lol
no worries
sega gen. ( i have the original stil)
and recess in skool

but really, i dont miss it that much, on the count ofmy childhood bieng, well, not the best

I'm still only 15 but the thing I miss about being a real kid is not having to work hard and not having exams to worry about, and choosing a career. It was so easy back then, I never used to worry about anything. But sometime in the next 3 months, I've basically got to decide what I want to do with my life. It's scary.

Yep, thats what I miss the most, not a care in the world, no pressure, no expectations, just having fun.

Back
Top Bottom