Happy Easter!

Dark Night

BSOD
Happy Easter guys. Well today should be fun. I have the family coming over for dinner. And of course everyone will be playing my Wii. So what do you guys have in store for today?

Hey you too, I'm really not doing anything. Had a little bit of chocolate and just stayed home with my parents playing WoW, that's it.

I'm going to be eating chocoloate to stream myself with endorphins and then hopefully finish my model of that speaker I've been doing for bloody months, and keep restarting!!!! *angry*

...Happy Easter :)

Yea, but my family stands no chance against me in the Wii sports.

Tennis: This is my best sport. I have never lost a game except to my brother. I currently have 1768 skill!

Baseball: I do not know if I am that good, my skill is about 0! I would say I'm pretty good I play my dad but never the computer.

Bowling: This is everyones favorite. I am good but some games i just suck. I have been back and forth on pro but I currently have 956 skill!

Golf: One of my favorites I have like 500 skill and I am a beast!

Boxing: This is just like my Tennis situation but I only have 800 skill. Even when I win I lose points??

Hoppy Easter everyone!

Anyone get or give anything good?

I got the books "A Storm of Swords" and "A Feast For Crows" both by George R. R. Martin. I need to give my parent's their give yet, I bought them a gift card to get them dinner at their favorite restaurant.

I got candy, I really did not give my dad anything. I only really give him gifts o Christmas, fathers day, and His birthday.

Yea, but my family stands no chance against me in the Wii sports.

Tennis: This is my best sport. I have never lost a game except to my brother. I currently have 1768 skill!

Baseball: I do not know if I am that good, my skill is about 0! I would say I'm pretty good I play my dad but never the computer.

Bowling: This is everyones favorite. I am good but some games i just suck. I have been back and forth on pro but I currently have 956 skill!

Golf: One of my favorites I have like 500 skill and I am a beast!

Boxing: This is just like my Tennis situation but I only have 800 skill. Even when I win I lose points??
I bet I could beat you in real golf and real bowling, lol.
I love the wii though, except, I dont like the wii golf, I wish it could sence like a cull strenth swing, instead of the wimpy swings you have to do.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!

Happy Easter!...right now I'm having a cup of coffee and posting on cf for a few mins, but I'm going to be leaving in a little bit to go to my family's house for Easter dinner.....:)

Yea were having ham, Bread sticks, asparagus, and something else. It should be fun party starts at 1.

Hey, happy easter everyone!

So, later on I'm going to try to cook a ham with a Coca-Cola, brown sugar and pineapple glaze. Should be pretty tasty!

Back
Top Bottom