what do you miss....

culexor

Daemon Poster
what do you miss from your childhood?
let's keep it at 2 things...ill start.

i'm still young (15), but i still miss some things from when i was really young....

#1: Dunkaroos...yeah, those cinnamon cookies you dip in frosting, sooo goood :D theyre still on the market but impossible to find, you can buy them by the case on amazon or in large boxes at costco, but there isnt a costco in missouri (that i know of).
dunkaroos-112315.jpg

#2: Scooby Doo, where are you? (the original from the 60's-70's) ....when it was still on tv, i used to watch it on cartoon network every day. now its a newer crappy one. god i miss that show.

#1 on my list would definately be my older brother. He moved roughly 4,000miles away, and it's rough. Him and I were inseperable when we were younger and I miss those times.

I really don't miss much of my childhood as I got to where my heart desired in my young years, and now is where life is Great for me.

OH! Edit....I miss my first car. 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 with a 427. Car was a Manual 6 Speed...Oh how I miss thee! I built and fully restored that car from the Ground up with my old man.

I am in it, but if I were older I would miss... Probably a lot of things.

#1 When my brother used to live with us. He was always fun to do things with.
#2 When Compman had to live with us for the summer because his house was under construction. We used to do a lot. It was funny we used to race Hot Wheels and argue over who cheater and what not.
#3 The times on holidays. The family is always close together and our family is like really close.
#4 The Christmases. My dad always makes them special and every year I love it 100%.
#5 When ever I want to I could just log into this forum and meet new people and have a great time:)

I miss quite a lot of things, but you can't go back.

1) I miss having neihbours with people my age I could actually hang about with (They moved). I've met them a few times after, but its just not the same, and I can't make contact anymore.

2) Life was much better when you didn't have to worry about a thing except going to school

3) College was great though...

When my life brings up a new direction, I probably won't mind so much, but while I have no idea what I'm doing in life, and only have a part time job, I worry a bit.

well, being only 17 not very long since i was in my childhood :D not having to pay tax on wages would have to be #1, ill have to myself soon :(

what do you miss from your childhood?
let's keep it at 2 things...ill start.

being only 15, some of these things arent THAT old.

#1: Dunkaroos...yeah, those cinnamon cookies you dip in frosting, sooo goood :D theyre still on the market but impossible to find, you can buy them by the case on amazon or in large boxes at costco, but there isnt a costco in missouri (that i know of).
dunkaroos-112315.jpg

#2: Scooby Doo, where are you? (the original from the 60's-70's) ....when it was still on tv, i used to watch it on cartoon network every day. now its a newer crappy one. god i miss that show.

wtf, you're still a kid......

I miss, as others have said, not having to worry about things like bills, stuff at work....all you had to do when you were a kid was go to scchool and get good grades, thats easy compared to the real world.

no bills......
YES!!! I am only 16, and damn, it's a pain in the ass for gas...

So my two would be
1. When you didnt have to pay for things all the time. You could find one thing, put all your money toward it for months... And finally get it.

2. When my friends and I used to built forts out in my woods all the time, so when we played hide and go seek tag, I had a "secret" fort with all of my different friends, with different traps that never worked...
Except once... we dug a little hole, about 2 feet deep for someone to fall in. Well, we werent exactly expecting it too work... It did, and the day before it had rained... my old friend Joe stepped in it, lol. We all had a bit of a laugh then I think, lol.

Back
Top Bottom