Car Thread!

I kind of agree, I like the way the new Fords and Chevy's look but I think I would go with ford. My dad had a Chevy and problems all the time. Probably because its a GM.

Yea really. The front tires are small as all. The back has four and are big. WTF is that.

chevrolet-corvette-zr1-8.jpg

The new 2009 corvette ZR1

It just doesn't do anything for me. It looks like every other corvette.

It looks a little different, But it is the engine that changed 620 horses. But The RX-8 can beat it. Oh and I forgot the other American power of trucks Dodge.
2005-Startech-Dodge-Ram-1500-FA-1280x960.jpg

11903-2001-Dodge-Ram-2500.jpg

01ram3500-04.jpg

The guy were renting the house off of owns one of these. Dude they are sick. But I like Ford or Chevy better.
I really dont know about pickups if I like Chevy or Ford Better. I kind of Like ford I dont Know. SUV`s is defiantly Ford. Here are some of the less powerful trucks
1998Ford_RangerEXcabjpg.jpg

PHOTO_170653_3898_221762_main.jpg

Out of those two I like the ranger better.
Anyway I like Dodge. Chevy, or Ford better then those Trucks from like Europe. Only Americans make good trucks.

It just doesn't do anything for me. It looks like every other corvette.

Ahh, but it's damned quicker than any other Corvette. :) It's rumored to cost around $100,000+ but for what you get, it's worth it if you ask me. Take the brakes for example...they're not just overpriced Brembo kits. The front brakes are from the Ferrari FXX and the rear brakes are from the front of the Ferrari Enzo.

^^^ Same difference to me pretty much, but yeah, one or the other, lol. Either RX-8 fanboys or enthusiasts here, both I would say...

Well then you're just ignorant. :rolleyes:

Car enthusiast or not, I simply can't imagine somebody spending that kind of cash on a vehicle, unless money just isn't an issue in their lives.

Yeah, that is true. Almost any supercar you see is mostly for admiration. Almost all of them aren't practical to live with and the mileage is just insane. Then again, I'm sure if you owned such a car, you wouldn't drive it enough for mileage to be a big factor. :p

I recently did a job replacing a door for the house my sister lives in. Theres a jaguar in the garage, I have no idea what make or model, but they've been paying that thing off for years now, and it's seen less than 5,000 miles.

Yeah, thats why I'd rather buy older cars off Craigslist or something. I've found so many nice E30s and E36s for pretty cheap and they make really great daily drivers or track cars.

It looks a little different, But it is the engine that changed 620 horses. But The RX-8 can beat it. Oh and I forgot the other American power of trucks Dodge.

No the RX-8 cant beat it. Can we stop talking about how the RX-8 can beat any car on the street? Its really getting annoying.

I agree. The RX-8 is a great car, but this argument hasn't really gotten anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom