NeonFireRant #1: EBGames

I believe I have a rant #1 and #2.. never had a 3.

I bought the essential MGS collection a few days ago.

I walk in, knowing that there are like two. The clerk is like "Why didn't you pre-order!!??!??!!!!"
Then she turns around, grabs it, and I buy it.
Nobody pre-ordered the game at all, thats why only 2 came in.

Why should I pre order a game that doesn't have high demand? it's a collection! most MGS fans already own MGS2 and 3 at least.

dude i bought crysis for 50 and then tried reselling like a month after and they wanted to give me fuckin FOURTEEN dollars. yes. 14. and that was like in january...

Thats PC games for ya. They probably don't put much value in them because of how easily they're copied. Over here in the states they don't even let you get a refund for pc games. Most you can do is get it replaced if the disc was already damaged.

I feel bad for you canadians as far as online retailers go. No newegg, and amazon.ca seems to be crap for games.

I believe I have a rant #1 and #2.. never had a 3.

I bought the essential MGS collection a few days ago.

I walk in, knowing that there are like two. The clerk is like "Why didn't you pre-order!!??!??!!!!"
Then she turns around, grabs it, and I buy it.
Nobody pre-ordered the game at all, thats why only 2 came in.

Why should I pre order a game that doesn't have high demand? it's a collection! most MGS fans already own MGS2 and 3 at least.

Thats PC games for ya. They probably don't put much value in them because of how easily they're copied. Over here in the states they don't even let you get a refund for pc games. Most you can do is get it replaced if the disc was already damaged.

I feel bad for you canadians as far as online retailers go. No newegg, and amazon.ca seems to be crap for games.

well we DO have bestbuy :rolleyes: but anyway, bestbuy wouldnt sell crysis to me and my dad on boxing day (like black friday except after xmas for us) for 39.99 (it was advertised on the website for that much) and they stated the reason for not selling as "sold out on website so we cannot give it to you for that price"

Back
Top Bottom