you have to...

lolz but street fighting movies are still good, i think this sounds good all my friends loved it.

Never back down looked stupid. The commercials gave the impression that the whole point of the movie is you're a pussy if you don't want to fight.

If I want to see a fight, I'll watch an old martial arts film.

Honestly those are not good fights. You have Kimbo that trains daily to fight and goes around and fights random people that for the most part just think they can fight.

Kimbo is not that tough otherwise we would see him in the MMA on Spike or in Pride Fighting.

Granted he was in MMA a while back but left after it really became a sport and people became well rounded.

Kimbo would get his ass handed to him on a patter these days by any legit fighter. Please don't mention the little rematch a month or two back with Tank Abbott. Same applies for him. There not fighters there brawlers.

Anyone knows a fighter will beat a brawler 90% of the time and the other 10% the brawler lands a lucky haymaker and knocks the fighter out.

The only half decent fight kimbo had was against the cop that knocked him out. Not sure if you have that linked up or not but thats a good fight there.

Here is a nice fight of GSP destroying Matt Hughes in there 3rd fight. You'll find all kinds of real fighters within the link I'm putting up.

http://www.mmatko.com/georges-st-pierre-vs-matt-hughes-3-fight-video-ufc-79-nemesis/

Also be sure to check out the new season of Ultimate Fighter it starts April 3rd. I can't freaking wait for the new season one of my favorite shows on TV. I just ordered ultimate fighter season 2 uncut with pepsi points I've been saving. Couldn't believe those video's were on the promo but I'm glad they were.

Back
Top Bottom