Car Thread!

He is right we have our opinions. But the RX-8 I think is better. If I would get any ford to race with though it would be a Ford GT. Not a focus.

Any car can be made fast, you dont have to prove nothing D-Lew. I know you have teh experience to back it up. Everyone has its opinions but you cant go calling his car a piece of crap. Have you actually driven a car?

omg guys, c'mon no need to argue over cars.

Everybody has there opinions.

mazda-rx-8-mazdaspeed-edition-1073.jpg

My opinion on that is, I would have intercourse with it.

Oh and stop being a fanboy! :p

Double post FTW!

T-MAN I am to young to drive. I should just move To New Mexico and I could drive in less then a year. But Compmans car is a great car that I would like to own one day. And I am finally going to get to ride in it if I go over his house on Monday.
Lowndsey I dont know what is your problem. I am 14, not 2. So the sooner you stop acting like I am a little kid the better things will get. I am not asking you to like me but I am asking you to stop being a ******* and deal with me. I haven't bothered you since I have came back but you have Bothered me everyday on this forum.
I would also appreciate it if Lowndsey and T-MAN would stop calling me bob. I am now considered Dark Night. So if you want to say my name it is DARK NIGHT not BOB! I am sick of you two calling me bob, I changed my name for a reason. Every time Lowndsey calls me bob, I will call him *******. T-MAN I dont have a name for you because you actually have shown me some respect since I came back. Lowndsey I do not know how old you are but I am going to assume your just as old as me but act like your all grown up. Now lets get back to the forum and have a nice day( Sorry for the language)!

I really can't stand all this talk about what a car can do when you upgrade it. It's possibly the worst argument I have ever seen in support of a car. It's a desperate attempt to save dignity.

Let's talk Ford Focus. When you buy this car you get something that is slow and cheap. I don't care how you put it, they are a cheap car meant for people who need to get from point A to point B.
Now you could pour tons of money into it, drop new engines in, add turbos, exhaust, suspension but in the end you're still driving a Focus. I laugh at the people who buy cheap cars and dump thousands of dollars into them so they can be faster than Corvettes and Vipers. What are you trying to prove? I could have taken a go-kart and strapped in a V10 and modded the hell out of it so I can go faster than a Ferrari. Hell a person could buy a fighter jet and bolt their Honda Civic to the bottom. Let's see any other car beat that!

What I am suggesting for people who love their cars is to stop trying to justify why you are driving it. You don't need to prove or explain to other people why they are good. Just as long as you're happy with what you are driving you are a big step above a lot of people. So could we please stop talking about how good the RX-8 is or how good a Ford Focus is. It's getting old.

My opinion on that is, I would have intercourse with it.

I'm pretty sure there is an online community of people who do that. You should join.

lol, we have a lot of rx-8 fanboys here. Yeah, if you are going to spend $20000 trying to mod a focus... it still looks pretty crappy, lol. Even if it performs, but for that price, just get something that can perform stock.

Or mod something that might look good in the end...
Like a ranger. I've heard lower light trucks like rangers, can perform pretty well, with a turbo 4.0 or v8, they can corner pretty well, and are really light, and stand out too.

Back
Top Bottom