Car Thread!

No, I have personally seen this car hit triple digits faster than you can blink. The guy's capable of dipping below 10's but doesn't because of all the regulations tracks put on you when you do that. It has an incredibly large turbo, and by the way, it is an Integra.

If you're still set on the fact that Focuses are slow piles of crap then tell it to the huge Harley riding tuner "Turbo Tom" who built a 700whp Focus on the ordinary factory 4-cyl Zetec engine with an auto transmission that he took apart because, and I quote, "It scared him." Of course you can't put all that power down in a 2600 lb FWD car, so it was detuned to 430-something so it could actually run. Ended up running around 10's for same reasons as above.

Do you even know how to read? All he said was that it would keep up in the corners.

Awesome, it won one race. Where did I say it sucked? It costs $20,000 more for a good model, it better be damn faster. A $30,000 Focus will stomp it into the ground any way you look at it. And if you want to talk about modding either of them to extremes, you are talking about race cars, which compete on a very even plane in the first place. It's a good car. But like the Focus, it isn't the end-all be-all.

Do you even know how to read? All he said was that it would keep up in the corners.

That. I think I proved beyond a doubt it can drag race too, which the car really is designed not to do. Please stop arguing with a racer about this stuff man. I may only have 2 years under my belt, but I know what I'm talking about. I've shown you more proof than I should have. I'm tired.

omg guys, c'mon no need to argue over cars.

Everybody has there opinions.

mazda-rx-8-mazdaspeed-edition-1073.jpg

My opinion on that is, I would have intercourse with it.

Drag races dont prove Squat first of all. And dude, a Focus is lighter then a RX-8. Thats it. It isn't built to race. I dont care how you tune it up. I would take the Mazda RX- over the Ford Focus any day. The Focus can not take a RX-8 and I would put money on it.

You're WRONG. The Focus is Ford's flagship WRC car. It's won several events, including the manufacturer's title for two consecutive years. And it's a cheap pile of crap. Listen to CompMan.

Back
Top Bottom