Macbook Air..$3000.....are you kidding me???

It's $3000 because of the SSD. For what you are getting for $3000, it's a good price. For what you are getting for the $1800 model, it's a good price.

yeah they're crap. Too low of CPU processing power, single usb port, no cd drive (ok well a lot dont have this but still), no firewire, non-replaceable battery, etc, etc.
Then I see this guy walking the other day holding a macbook air in his hand outside of any case like it's some sort of mother****ing magical scepter he's been granted for being a supreme individual or something. I should have said something like that he's a douche for paying the money to own one but I let him go. I didn't want to break his pride because he probably just bought it.

yeah they're crap. Too low of CPU processing power, single usb port, no cd drive (ok well a lot dont have this but still), no firewire, non-replaceable battery, etc, etc.
Then I see this guy walking the other day holding a macbook air in his hand outside of any case like it's some sort of mother****ing magical scepter he's been granted for being a supreme individual or something. I should have said something like that he's a douche for paying the money to own one but I let him go. I didn't want to break his pride because he probably just bought it.

The CPU power is fine.

well mac likes to think of there stuff as gold. This is yet another reason i hate them. and then you will pay like 300 in new items and other things its very sad.

oh and be careful what you say because 0101010110001 will give you bad rep for telling him that, lolz.

You need to get over it. You deserved what you got. I'm surprised you're still dragging this along, especially after all that wrong information you posted. :rolleyes:

The reason why the Air is expensive is because of its form factor. Though I don't necessary like the Air, it is cheap compared with other ultraportables on the market. Compare it with the Lenovo Thinkpad x300.

You need to get over it. You deserved what you got. I'm surprised you're still dragging this along, especially after all that wrong information you posted. :rolleyes:

The reason why the Air is expensive is because of its form factor. Though I don't necessary like the Air, it is cheap compared with other ultraportables on the market. Compare it with the Lenovo Thinkpad x300.

seems like you have the same problem, you have just reposted everything i deleted to try and stop an argument from happening, you are EXTREMLY immature, to even think okf having a decent conversation with you is ridiculas, as i have said before and will say AGAIN you have no idea what you are talking about so please just shut your mouth. you keep posting stuff to annoy me and I WILL report you

-ace777.

I personally wouldn't spend that much money on a laptop and don't know anyone who would. In my opinion, the Air is geared toward lawyers and businessmen who need portability more than anything else. If portability was the main feature that someone needed in a laptop, and they had very deep pockets, I would say that the Air would be a great choice for them. Otherwise, it would be ridiculous to spend that much on a computer with those specs. The one thing that does really interest me about the air is the SSD hard drive. I like the idea of a laptop that is less likely to be damaged if it is dropped. I also like the faster speeds that the SSD has, just not the small amount of space.

This video http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/08/02/11/macbook_air_face_off_hdd_vs_ssd_with_video.html shows how fast the Air SSD is compared to the Air HHD while booting up. Definitely a noticeable difference....Just not enough of one that I am willing to spend $3197 to try it out.:D

Even if it's not a rip off, it's still not worth it.
It's like paying the extra money to look cool, the guy with the smaller gadget.
Whereas I could spend less on a somewhat bigger one that has more power anyway.

Back
Top Bottom