My computer turns off suddenly plz help

MrBlond12

Beta member
for the past 4 days my computer has been running 24/7 and never turned off. i brought it over to my moms it was nice and cool (not overheaeting i think) and i started playing a game and all of a sudden *poof* it turns off. i read some fourms wit ppl wit the same problem but it wasent very helpful. what do u tihnk? i just moved it and right after it had its first break for 4 days its having problems plz help me

Some more specs would be helpful.

We could use stuff like make/model/speed of processor, type of RAM/ Hard drive, video cards specs, the usual.

ill get teh specs in a bit it dosent restart it just turns off without even playing goodbye song then i have to turn off power button in back for a couple secs turn it back on and reboot but it only happens when i in games (the game i was playing was rome total war) otherwise its fine

Have you tried reseating your graphics card, and ram maybe they got bumped when you were moving the computer to your mums..

When you moved your computer, it didn't get damp did it or been left in a cold place with condensation? otherwise you have probably dislodged the the video card or ram.

for the past 4 days my computer has been running 24/7 and never turned off. i brought it over to my moms it was nice and cool (not overheaeting i think) and i started playing a game and all of a sudden *poof* it turns off. i read some fourms wit ppl wit the same problem but it wasent very helpful. what do u tihnk? i just moved it and right after it had its first break for 4 days its having problems plz help me

So, did you find out what the problem was mate?

Seems to me like its the PSU too. Maybe its not good enough to supply the graphics card for long periods, and its just cutting out.
Definetly not safe!

Back
Top Bottom