My temps

"Nice little edit you did there, let me explain something to you, I am 47 years old and probably have forgotten more about pc's than you know."...

and to address your other comment, it's not that I don't like you, I don't know you well enough to form an opinion either way, it's just that you seem to be half reading posts and going off, calling him a kid when he clearly stated that he was 47 is pretty solid proof of this, you two really need to drop this, it's not contributing anything to the board...

O must of forgot, probs because i was high last night.

anything else?

edit? ok. sure

im chilled and releaxed.

All the problem is, I made a tiny comment mistake, someone went wild at me, then he starts so i threw back some feedback and other people start chucking random post because they dislike me and they need some way to start with me so they chose to compensate from other people's post , thats their way to tick tackle me. Bascally someone needs to start with me so they picked up someone else's arguement from them and they turn it around and start on me.

you will not win nor defeat me in an online rage, i can quit while ahead and i am clearly qutting arugiyn with them.

anyway ace thats sounds cool man

there your "enlightened"

im not going to argue with you this is not a place to do it he said hes cool you need to calm down, and both of you stop the pointless fighting please.

Thanks for all your help guys. I knew something was wrong when I had an aftermarket cooler and getting the temps in the 60's.
This may sound silly... don't laugh!
Forgot to take off the plastic on the bottom of the Heatsink.
Final specs
2160 @3Ghz
Temps at 28C Idle, 45C Full Load.
ATI 3650 Overclocked to 910GPU/ 1015 Memory From Default 725/825
Temps at 30 Idle, 50 Full load.
I would try to overclock more, but my P5N-MX is holding me back, it doesn't like any FSB above 1400. And 3Ghz is fine for me since this was a budget build built for $400.
250Gig
2gig PC2 5400
P5N-MX
Scythe Infinity or "Mugen"
400Watt Moneual PSU
Moneual Mid tower.
All for $400
With tax and shipping it came to $450, because in B.C, Canada taxes so high :(.

Back
Top Bottom