Car Thread!

Superchargers work better on rotaries? are you sure? I've been told different.

But did you paint your calipers? Did you get a kit?

Yeah I've done my research, Petit chargers are Bad Ass!!! I think he was pushing almost 340 to the wheels.

I painted them myself...

Wow, how much for the supercharger. Me want one now. o0o0o00oy0yyyyyyyyyyy

I'm trying to find the video and dyno charts he put up..... I knew I should've save it!!!

They cost a lot man!!! I cant remember the actual price but I think its about 5500.

Let me correct myself. His stage II is pushing 300+ then stage III will be pushing almost 370+ to the wheels. Stage III is in the works. I just love the sound of the supercharger with the rotary. Sounds like an F1 car!!! LOL

Oh and for those who own an RX8 and dont know, RacingBeat makes some of the best products on the market for the RX8! Make sure to check them out. Their numbers are actually PROVEN through hundreds of tests and their customer service is outstanding.

I'll keep that in mind.

You should buy me a turbo ;)

look at this guy, a 4 year owner of the rx8 and still loving it.

I'll keep that in mind.

You should buy me a turbo ;)

look at this guy, a 4 year owner of the rx8 and still loving it.

Hey and I'm not being a fanboi either!!! I drove my wifes $38,000 Acura TL ALLLLL last week while she was gone on business and I tell you, you really appreciate a great car when you sit in one. The RX8 is just that!!!

And you're right, its been 4 years, and I love this car just like the first day I purchased it. :D

Back
Top Bottom