Macbook Air..$3000.....are you kidding me???

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
I looked it up on the apple store just now, they have a $1799 version of the macbook which I knew about, with a 13 inch screen, a 1.6ghz processor and an 80gb 4200rpm hard drive and all that......That price is ridiculous as it is.

But what I didn't know is that they have an "upgraded" version, still with a 13 inch screen, a 1.8ghz processor, a 64gb solid state drive, and you still have to buy an optical drive for it at $99.........The price for all this.....

$3197!!!! with the optional optical drive! And you have to buy an ethernet adapter ($29) and a modem adapter ($49!) if you want to connect to those.

And the pc itself only has 1 usb port, so you can only use one of those optional extras at a time........

Are you kidding me.....how have they even sold any of these things???

I would love for someone to explain to me how this thing is worth over 3 grand.

well mac likes to think of there stuff as gold. This is yet another reason i hate them. and then you will pay like 300 in new items and other things its very sad.

This has got to be an early April fools joke by apple....because thats just what that price is....a joke....

oh and be careful what you say because 0101010110001 will give you bad rep for telling him that, lolz.

this was so bad i have never gotten bad rep till he did that, i was so mad at him, people are just jerks i guess.

I like Apple's products, however I don't like their prices. This is the reason I bought a used iBook instead of getting a new Macbook at double the price. Their stuff isn't as bad as many people seem to make it out to be, it's just a lot of people refuse the buy the stuff because of the price and then bad talk their products based specifically on their price...

Back
Top Bottom