Is it just me

AmericanSensei

Daemon Poster
Or are things a bit wierd on this forum at the moment? It's been rediculously dead, and every member I see on the online list are Members I have never seen before.

I don't know, I just know things are not right.

Seems fine to me, it is quiet on here during the daytime (UK) I tend to think there's more members on here at night 7pm+,probably down to most members are from abroad and so have a different time scale.

Seems fine to me, it is quiet on here during the daytime (UK) I tend to think there's more members on here at night 7pm+,probably down to most members are from abroad and so have a different time scale.

QFT ^^

Also, there was about a 5 hour downtime this morning with just a white page instead of the homepage... and things like that with web designs loose users.

I get depressed if I have no natural sunlight, but we have none at the moment :p
Flurecents will just have to suffice...

yeahnormally i hate the outdoors but since the sun is shining i want to be outside aliitle more and spring break means PARTIES!

yeah my city just beat a heatwave they reckon happens every 3000 years lol sounds like BS to me but 40°C for 7 straight days after summer's already finished was bad. Not like I can complain though, I just use my PC and my guitar meaning I hardly go outside and just use my air conditioner haha.

It's been ridiculously dead

It might be possible if a couple dozen people are experiencing white screens and you're lucky enough not to you'd be like WTF looking at the currently online list. I got em today, did you?

I had white screens this morning too... And spring break is starting today, so a lot of people are leaving for the week and all. Plus, its school time. I'm in physics right now...

Back
Top Bottom