URGENT!! i dont know who to trust???

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
k, well just look at the pic and tell me what to do. cuz its pissin me off

and BTW it doesn't work when i click turn it on
cuz as u can see its already on

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t147/SKATER_97/Capturecopy.jpg

Capturecopy.jpg

I'd say your Windows Security Center is obviously blind if AVG is installed and running. You should just turn off the reporting feature of the Security Center. That's what i have done on my computers.

Try clicking "Find a Program" and "Turn On" to see if it can find AVG and report it correctly.

I see where you have already tried clicking "Turn On". My bad.

Yea, if the AV programs are installed and running properly, I would disregard what the security center is reporting.

try updating avg, as in downloading a newer version. maybe yours isnt true vista compatible. who knows

Does the same thing with my sygate firewall and kasp anti-virus mate. I learned a long time ago that everything that comes with windows sucks and should not be trusted.

It happens on vista home sp1 and xp sp3.
I use to use AVG and it never showed up in there either.

Switch off the security warning in windows then it should be fine, I get that when I install NOD32 on XP, the warning comes up telling me I don't have a AV or it is out of date, what a total load of crap, it is on and fully updated so I screw windows and turn the alert off.

ok i have the same problem but nothing bad has come about from it, my AVG works both but it just seems that wwindows doesn't detect it , thats not real problem.

Back
Top Bottom