More Vista Sp1 News

It's the same patch that us special volume licensing customers (and people who torrent) have been running for over a month :cool:

Funny you say that I was about to comment the same thing. Though I hear torrent users got the patch like 1 month before release.
I sort of laughed at the whole "we will stop vista pirates" then all their anti-crack measures apparently failed.

I love reading articles on the war MS vs Pirates always a good chuckle.

Funny you say that I was about to comment the same thing. Though I hear torrent users got the patch like 1 month before release.
I sort of laughed at the whole "we will stop vista pirates" then all their anti-crack measures apparently failed.

I love reading articles on the war MS vs Pirates always a good chuckle.

Technically it wasn't pirated. It was released back in feb, but microsoft didn't want to put it up on their normal windows update servers at that time (for what ever reason).

For some reason my windows update doesn't show it. I don't have it and haven't installed it either, kinda strange.

For some reason my windows update doesn't show it. I don't have it and haven't installed it either, kinda strange.

This is because microsoft has deemed SP1 incompatible with something on / in your computer.

Back
Top Bottom