So, What Does Your User Name Mean?

Kage apparently means Shadow in Japaneze, but thats not why I chose it.
I just got called Kage at school from an old mate, and it stuck.

I know Kage is also the name of that guy from that band, Tennacious something, with a guy called Kyle (My real name), but I didn't choose it because of that either.

Its sort of become my own name now, apart from every other person that uses it, and has sort of become me.

Haha, sorta cooler spelling... I have a friend at school named Taryn though, so it could just be a name too, lol.

Mine means I was superman 22 times...
lol, nah, just a random name

I loved wow but my computer sucked and I got hacked and then banned, never was able to recover my account,went on vacation when they notified me that I could recover it. So I came here saying what would be the cheapest way to upgrade my old computer to play wow and not get hacked again and I figured, Need WoW Now, because I was addicted.

But now, well I got wow, and I dammed high school, I never had enough time.
Gone goes the level 38 Night Elf Hunter, 60G away from a dam mount!

But yea thats the story behind my name, maybe this summer I shall try again
>:3
dam addictiveness of MMOs!

Kage apparently means Shadow in Japaneze, but thats not why I chose it.
I just got called Kage at school from an old mate, and it stuck.

I know Kage is also the name of that guy from that band, Tennacious something, with a guy called Kyle (My real name), but I didn't choose it because of that either.

Its sort of become my own name now, apart from every other person that uses it, and has sort of become me.

Kage (Kyle) Tenacious D

Mike = First name is Michael (nobody other than my parents call me Michael, but it doesn't bother me.)
Reiner = Many people think this is because of starcraft, which isn't true (though I do love starcraft) The name of that guy was Jim Raynor, so it's not even the same spelling.
Reiner was the name of a reviewer from Game Informer magazine. I saw the name, liked it, and remembered it when trying to pick a user name.

Other than the Doom community, I don't use this screen name much anymore.
I usually go by ReFracture elsewhere. In some even older places (like steampowered) I used the name Zero Signal (A song by fear factory, I loved it, but now it's just 'meh')

Yeah I know, haha, but I don't even like the band Tenacious D and look nothing like the guy Kyle from it. My name is Kyle though, but no, nothing to do with that band, my name.

Yeah I know, haha, but I don't even like the band Tenacious D and look nothing like the guy Kyle from it. My name is Kyle though, but no, nothing to do with that band, my name.

I know, you made that clear already.
Tenacious D has no lasting value to me. Other than a few good songs, the rest are just jokes and other stupidity, that stop being funny after a few listens.
Thats the problem with comedy music.

Without disclosing too much personal information.

E is the first initial of my first name.
BEN is part of my last name
S is another part of my last name

311 is a band I grew up listening to since I was 8 years old and they were called "The Edds" here in Omaha.

So it's E-BEN-S-311 :) have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom