Sending my laptop back to manufacturers

Domaz

In Runtime
Tommorrow asus is coming to pick up my laptop for repair or replacement cause of i'm having hardware isuess. Anyway here is my question now i don't know wether i should pack my laptop with the accessoires or not, meaning battery charger, mouse....in the instruction manual for sending and packing they specifically say no accessoires like extra battery, backpack..but they don't mention the battery charger cause they mention that they woun't be responsible for the loses of your stuff. So i'm not sure what to do here. Can anybody help out, anybody with some experience with sending computers back to manufacturers...would be much apreciated.

Tommorrow asus is coming to pick up my laptop for repair or replacement cause of i'm having hardware isuess. Anyway here is my question now i don't know wether i should pack my laptop with the accessoires or not, meaning battery charger, mouse....in the instruction manual for sending and packing they specifically say no accessoires like extra battery, backpack..but they don't mention the battery charger cause they mention that they woun't be responsible for the loses of your stuff. So i'm not sure what to do here. Can anybody help out, anybody with some experience with sending computers back to manufacturers...would be much apreciated.

I have just sent my wife's laptop back to Toshiba for the second time in a month, she broke the USB ports so has had a new MB put in,but bugger me when it came back they had updated the bios and now the wireless card didn't pick up my router signal so its gone back again, anyway I sent back the laptop , charger and mouse and wireless mouse unit, they all came back first time so im shore they will again.

apreciated for responding. And hmm true folder says i should send laptop alone and you say i should send the charger with. That's a tought one cause i'm afraid that i wouldn't get it back perhaps cause you know anything can happend. Hopefully asus is responsible enought keep everything quality and take care and keep the product undamaged

Is Asus themselves picking it up, or UPS? If it's Asus, just ask the guy who picks it up, or even give them a ring on the phone and ask. Some companies will tell you not to pack it, other's don't care. Best thing to do is just ask them.

well it's not asus self that's coming to pick up. It's like ups but it's called tnt that's coming and yeah i want to ask this but i can't seem to find where i can ask on a website.

Look at it this way, why would you send the charger etc?? it's not like Asus hasn't got a "couple of spare ones" is it??

:D

Back
Top Bottom