My temps

please don't say owned, its a kiddie 10 year old name or something like 1337, these stupid inhabited words.

yer and most knowledgeable? well thats funny, I ain't to be honest arsed if he is better then me at computers or anything, I stopped using my pc about 2 years ago because their boring now,so i started working as an accountant, so now im smart enough to earn some big money, so do you think i care if he is smarter? No tbh, and me saying iv'e been here longer would mean, I'm experienced very well with the forums. And I can also say the same thing back to him, I'm much smarter then him running a business then me being smarter then him using a pc. pfft get with it

You read my post? and? what? soo? I help memebers very well actually as my pm gets full oft thanks messages and i even help the member further threw privae messeging, so i think im more of a helpful guy then you thought..

He thought he could come and start some shit with me, well he can't. he posted something to high in detail, he spoke before he thought.

maybe if he asked more poilte as to what I ment in the pc then he would get a better response.

And as for you cryman, shut up moaning ffs all you do is moan at me.

go to david and take it up with him. as for now i'm going to get back to 'WORK' unlike some people who are just glued to their pc chair.

lock this thread mod its going to be a flame war soon

No, I suffer getting molested by a 12 year old pc geek.

lol just like you.

Get out in the real world, instead of stuck/glued to your pc pigeon boy

your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired, he stated earlier that he is a 40+ year old pc geek...

just sayin'...

40+ LMFAO

It explains alot, Im out of here, im not even going to start arguying with the guy nor you, their is just no point, don't start posting sarky comments and stuff, im not reading this so pfft enjoy.

And to me I can't see anywhere it says 40+ and 40+ wow? you need to chill out for your age

CHILL OUT! wow, how od are you guys?no need for the rudeness.

anyways....

lolz i get full load 16 c on crysis and the gfx card at 55c i have like 8 fans in my case. but 65 isn't to bad but shot for 50-45c

im chilled and releaxed.

All the problem is, I made a tiny comment mistake, someone went wild at me, then he starts so i threw back some feedback and other people start chucking random post because they dislike me and they need some way to start with me so they chose to compensate from other people's post , thats their way to tick tackle me. Bascally someone needs to start with me so they picked up someone else's arguement from them and they turn it around and start on me.

you will not win nor defeat me in an online rage, i can quit while ahead and i am clearly qutting arugiyn with them.

anyway ace thats sounds cool man

40+ LMFAO

It explains alot, Im out of here, im not even going to start arguying with the guy nor you, their is just no point, don't start posting sarky comments and stuff, im not reading this so pfft enjoy.

And to me I can't see anywhere it says 40+ and 40+ wow? you need to chill out for your age

"Nice little edit you did there, let me explain something to you, I am 47 years old and probably have forgotten more about pc's than you know."...

and to address your other comment, it's not that I don't like you, I don't know you well enough to form an opinion either way, it's just that you seem to be half reading posts and going off, calling him a kid when he clearly stated that he was 47 is pretty solid proof of this, you two really need to drop this, it's not contributing anything to the board...

"Nice little edit you did there, let me explain something to you, I am 47 years old and probably have forgotten more about pc's than you know."...

and to address your other comment, it's not that I don't like you, I don't know you well enough to form an opinion either way, it's just that you seem to be half reading posts and going off, calling him a kid when he clearly stated that he was 47 is pretty solid proof of this, you two really need to drop this, it's not contributing anything to the board...

seems you have the same problem read the earier posts, act your ages and please stop picking fights here.

Back
Top Bottom