My temps

Precisely, one would assume cpu though

no shit sherlock !!!

If it is the cpu what cpu is it?? Those temps may be fine for one and a death knell for others.

How can you give advice on temperatures when you don't even know what the specific part is??

whats your problem, i was referring to just his in his pc, he said which part, what i ment was no part, just in his pc.

and 30c is fine in a pc.

and don't tell me what to and what not to post iv'e been here along time and rarely make stupid mistakes.

And it sounds as if you just come off one of your games after someone has just totally bum thrashed you

don't start with me, behave kid

He had not stated it was an e2160 when you replied, you were guessing.

The time you have inhabited the forum is in no way an indication of knowledge

If I see you (or anyone) posting information that could lead to hardware destruction I most certainly pull you up.

EDIT:

And it sounds as if you just come off one of your games after someone has just totally bum thrashed you

don't start with me, behave kid
Nice little edit you did there, let me explain something to you, I am 47 years old and probably have forgotten more about pc's than you know.

As much as I would like to enjoin in a flame war I will respect the rules of the forum and report your post, hopefully a short rest on the sidelines will give you time to reflect on changes needed in your attitude.

o behave kid, grow up, he said My temp, ok so he says his temp, in his pc its good to have 30c because its cool.

O and btw, yes im always on poker so yes, I do inhabit infact smart arse.

pull me up so what kid, go for it, love to see you try.

You must think I care if you pm david just because you got a problem with me, go for it.

Jerk

Is it a SLA3H

LINK

or a SLA8Z ?

LINK

The SLA3H has a thermal spec of 61.4°C so if it is that model you're running too hot, the SLA8Z on the other hand has a thermal spec of 73.2°C so it would be fine if it is that model.

Nice overclock you have running there too btw, is it Prime95 stable??

SLA8Z
I am going to 95 test it over night.

Try lowering it to 1.8ghz, but before doing this, turn of your pc for a good 15mins to cool it down if its too high.

Also if its yet again too hot then lower it too stock.

And btw A True folder, if you read on the rules it has abit about, overclocking, its at your own risk.

jerk

Thinking about lowering the voltage, How much should I lower it do you know? At 1.32 or whatever stock is.
What is the VID of your cpu? You can find it using Core Temp

..... And btw A True folder, if you read on the rules it has abit about, overclocking, its at your own risk.

jerk
Yes but giving false or misleading information that may result in hardware damage is just plain irresponsible and morally wrong.

Why do you keep signing yourself as jerk at the end of your posts, do you suffer from low self esteem??

What is the VID of your cpu? You can find it using Core Temp

Yes but giving false or misleading information that may result in hardware damage is just plain irresponsible and morally wrong.

Why do you keep signing yourself as jerk at the end of your posts, do you suffer from low self esteem??

What voltage do you have running at present? I've just reread your posts and you haven't stated what your current voltage is.

Back
Top Bottom