So, What Does Your User Name Mean?

My user name used to be Distortion88 up until about a year ago. I've come up with different meanings but overall the Ð still stands for 'distortion' which is just a guitar sound i really like and 88 is mainly just a favorite number of mine.

JogaBonito - It stands for the "ginga" of the Brazilian soccer players. Literally translates to play beautiful. This is also a way to say I'm from Brazil

1502 - My birthday in brazilian dates. 15th of the second month. In another words, February 15th.

my game tags are always bullzisnipr, which in real english means bulls eye sniper like a good shot, since i have a pretty good shot in virtual and real life :)

Ryan D. I think is self explanatory.

I have also used Afro Wookie, mainly on XBOX Live. I have really thick and curly hair, so when it grows out it looks like an afro. And Wookie because, well, I resemble a wookie. So a buddy of mine combined the two.

On my truck forum, as well as my original XBOX Live tag, I am radtcma. It's also on my license plate. My initials are RAD and I drive a Tacoma, hence, radtcma

American's self explanatory, And the Sensei came from my background of Martial Arts.

I take martial arts Blue belt you?

Uhh mine is first of all for a new start from coming back to c/f. It is kind of symbolic whipping out my bad history old Dudemcbob and becoming Dark Night. Two is where I got the name. Maplestory. I am a warrior/spearman. And the last job advancement is Dark Night. And it just sounds cool. And it goes with my new avatar!

Back
Top Bottom