wireless network question

mikee

Fully Optimized
What's the best type of wireless network in a situation where the house and an office in a barn that is about 80 feet away from the house to be able to use the same network and share internet. It will need to have quite a bit of range

I am looking at some wireless n equipment now and I noticed that my sisters laptop only has support for wireless A,B,G,G+ but not N the rest of the computers can get pci adapters for wireless. Is there anything I can get for this laptop to make it work too?

Im not to sure, I think on a laptop its built in, as I said your gonner need that link what I posted, thats the only way I can think or if you wanna save cash, go on youtube.com and go search fore homemade wireless, someone will show you how to make one, my friends made thids:

He got a cooking dish/foil and he but his radio signal thing like that link i posted and put foil and the dish behind it and it got 5x better speeds and double the range

luckily for me i have 2 routers. i use one as a repeater. id suggest that. getting a second router can be quite cheap (make sure it will work first though).
if not wireless N is the newest (technically), and best to go for

having a second router is to boost range by bouncing the signal from the first one on even further right

2 Routers is mad house over their, pc house or some console serious gaming over their dude_se, lol.

I only have the one router which only gets 2 laptops/pc/ps2 online

can i bring all my online gear round and we can kick a big router gambing network kinda circle going on? with some joints? beer? lol am comming you better answer the door

lol

im stonned don't ask

Back
Top Bottom