Boot Problem

Ok. The computer is working fine and all. Just did it once this morning. But here's all the error types I get.

cdrom, dhcp, ipnathlp, service control manager, sr, win32k, and windows update agent.

these are errors and warnings.

I have turned automatic restart off.

Ok. The computer is working fine and all. Just did it once this morning. But here's all the error types I get.

cdrom, dhcp, ipnathlp, service control manager, sr, win32k, and windows update agent.

these are errors and warnings.

I have turned automatic restart off.

OK, It's had some issues reading CDs. That could be anything from a scratch on the CD to a bad drive (double clicking the error gives more info, usually) but that's not enough to make you BSOD. DCHP, ipnathlp, and windows update are normal to have errors. Can you double click the sr and win32k and get more info about them please?

{Edit} I feel the love in this thread :p

win32k - A request to suspend power was denied by winlogon.exe.
sr - The System Restore filter encountered the unexpected error '0xC000000D' while processing the file 'MSI106b5.tmp' on the volume 'HarddiskVolume1'. It has stopped monitoring the volume.

this could be a virus, go out to your friends and ask him if you can bring your harddrive to his, then once if he allows you, put yours on slave and his on master and back everything up and ask your friend to run a anti virus scan, im sure you have a trojan

Back
Top Bottom