Want to start DJing

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
i want to get into DJing, with the turntable things and all

if any one is, has been, or knows stuff, plz help

im lookin for something with 2 turntables and a mixer, for a price around 250 or under, and to be able to use my music from my computer, and not just CD's

dont need speakers just yet though

You need to invest ALOT more than 250 to start.

Hit me up on AIM tonight, im the right one to talk to haha.

Hey, I'm looking to do the same thing :p

I'm so into beat mixing trance and that.

I've seen a DJ style DJ table with 2 record decks and a mixer in the middle selling for like £150 in HMV, though I have no idea how good it'd be.

I wanna get into this myself. I am into the trance/ electronics, as well.

I use a program called FL studio to help me out. It is a very powerful program to begin with, but there is an endless selection of plugins and extra sounds you can download. It's good for a beginner, but I'm sure professionals use something more.

All I have ATM is that program. I use my PCs keyboard whenever I need "live" inputs, but I almost always use the piano roll editor. I need to get a MIDI keyboard, and maybe a turntable. Equalizer/ amp wise, I have my Creative xTreme Gamer soundcard and my Logitech Z5300e speaker system which work great.

An example of the music I want to create is produced by DJ Tiesto. Amazing style of music.

I have an 88 key piano I'm still to connect up. I think I may buy a MIDI to USB adapter tomorrow :)
Plus hope that my old keyboard with all my songs on, didn't fry when it got soaked :(

I'm sure DJ Chris can help you out anyways :D

I wanna get into this myself. I am into the trance/ electronics, as well.

I use a program called FL studio to help me out. It is a very powerful program to begin with, but there is an endless selection of plugins and extra sounds you can download. It's good for a beginner, but I'm sure professionals use something more.

All I have ATM is that program. I use my PCs keyboard whenever I need "live" inputs, but I almost always use the piano roll editor. I need to get a MIDI keyboard, and maybe a turntable. Equalizer/ amp wise, I have my Creative xTreme Gamer soundcard and my Logitech Z5300e speaker system which work great.

An example of the music I want to create is produced by DJ Tiesto. Amazing style of music.

That's production your talking about, not DJ'ing.

I have an 88 key piano I'm still to connect up. I think I may buy a MIDI to USB adapter tomorrow :)
Plus hope that my old keyboard with all my songs on, didn't fry when it got soaked :(

I'm sure DJ Chris can help you out anyways :D

I was helping him on AIM :)

Ehh, well. All I know is that style of music is amazing and I really want to get started in that field somehow. I have some pretty good bases to work with, I just need some equipment to.. streamline.. the process. I really want a USB keyboard for starters.

**WOOT!! THIS IS MY 1000th POST!!**

What type of music u going to mix? Trance FTMFW. DJ Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren Gods of Trance. I got like Tiesto's whole discography on my comp Thats how harcore I am about trance.

Back
Top Bottom