Car Thread!

They are unique because they are different then like a EVO or a viper. But the Audi R8 also uses the Rotary engine.

The Audi R8 is equipped with a 4.2 L FSI V8 developing 420 PS (414 hp/309 kW), the same engine used in the B7 Audi RS4.

I just put four of these in my Neon, one for every cylinder. She's at about 47,000 horsepower. It should be making a couple ten-thousand horsepower more, but it's running a little rich.

19379huge_turbo.jpg

But the Audi R8 also uses the Rotary engine.

I don't wanna be an ass, but...are you f-ing joking me?

The Audi R8 is equipped with a 4.2 L FSI V8 developing 420 PS (414 hp/309 kW), the same engine used in the B7 Audi RS4.

Yeah the 4.2 FSI V8 is so nice...both the R8 and RS4 are great cars. Did you see the R8 at the Detroit Auto Show? 6.0L V12 TDI engine putting out about 500hp. Damn that's nice...there is a reason why Audi has dominated 5 out of the 7 years they've raced in the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Diesel power! :D

I just put four of these in my Neon, one for every cylinder. She's at about 47,000 horsepower. It should be making a couple ten-thousand horsepower more, but it's running a little rich.

19379huge_turbo.jpg

HAHA! I wonder how long it'll take for those fan blades to spool up before you can even use that power... :p

About 6 months, but by that time Its already eaten through the tires and wheels so it's riding on the front brake rotors.

Back
Top Bottom