Cliffs Of Dover track

wow stellar job on that song. He shreds pretty good. I wish I had the time to sit down and learn to play that good (and the dedication). My only issue though, is the fact he played along with the song so he could have easily covered up some mistakes but from what I could tell by watching he played it spot on.

Yeah, I hadn't heard that track up to tonight. Really good!
I've been meaning to get my dad to teach me guitar for a while now, since its one of the instruments I think I could get really good at.
I'm okay with piano, but can't read or anything, but I can produce my own stuff.

i love that song, and i love playing it.... on guitar hero. i love playing through the fire and flames too.

I was at my friend's place the day after a party and I was just laying down on the couch watching him play that song on Guitar Hero and I forgot what it was called then but a particular lick from it was stuck in my head for the rest of the day and now it's back haha freakin catchy.

That guy's a great soloist too, he must find it amusing reading comments from the jealous guitarists accusing him of faking it because they find it impossible. I'm so learning that catchy part tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom